Women in Technology Leadership: Building a Better Future
11:15am - 12:15pm, Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Technology is strategically disrupting nearly every aspect of the economy. Though women comprise half the workforce, they are essentially without a voice in the world of technology:
- Women occupy less than one-quarter of technology roles of any kind in 70% of organizations.
- Only 19% of organizations employee a woman in the top technology management role.
Brandon Hall Group has made increasing female leadership in technology a signature issue. This session is devoted to our continuing efforts to build a network of leaders – both women and men – who advocate for change. We’ll solicit ideas in small group discussions and share key-takeaways on the conference app.
You will leave this session with:
- Strategies for improvement from the research.
- A selection of tools to help you make progress back home.
- A network of like-minded colleagues to support your efforts.
- Success stories and ideas from a panel of leaders from progressive organizations.
Sonia Ng, Director, Leadership & Business Solutions, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Gayle Beebe, Director of Leadership Development, Salesforce
Sue Quackenbush, Chief Human Resources Officer, Vonage
Rachel Cooke,Chief Operating Officer and Principal HCM Analyst, Brandon Hall Group
Return to the main website