Managing the Increasingly Mobile Global Workforce
Thursday, June 7 | 3:00-4:00pm
The world is more globally connected than ever, and global mobility has become increasingly sophisticated and digital. The mobile workforce is expected to represent 42% of the global workforce by 2020. This panel will address how female executives will address critical changes brought about by expanded mobility:
- The leadership cliff – addressing the readiness gap that exists for many new people managers and organizational leaders when they take on new roles.
- Cultural consistency – how to maintain a strong culture when creating new teams in new locations.
- Mobility as a “benefit” to recruit and retain your talent.
- Diverse teams are your new competitive weapon. How can mobility help in creating that competitive advantage?
- 56% of ex-patriots are women, with 33% being under 35. How do we create compelling opportunities for growth, learning and experience?
Principal Talent Acquisition Analyst
Brandon Hall Group
Chief Marketing Officer
Director, Corporate Employability
Pearson North America
Return to the main website